Monday, October 5, 2015

Hello friends,

     I am starting something new here! I have always been an old soul; preferring to stay in and read, enjoying the craft store way too much, and just basically being an all around grandma stuck in a 23 year olds body. I have been tempted by the thought of writing a blog but have come up with a million excuses why I shouldn't. First of all I am in my first semester of graduate school at the University of Toledo in the School Psychology program, so it isn't like I have a lot of free time right now! I am also working part time, trying to spend time with friends, and volunteering at church.  But through all the chaos I still love scrolling endlessly through Pinterest, creating art, crafting, crocheting, searching antique stores, and giving a room a new coat of paint.
   
     My projects currently include reviving my crochet skills which have resulted in one far-from-perfect hexagon afghan and a lovely little baby blanket for my boyfriend's newest niece.  I have also unofficially titled myself interior decorator of my boyfriend's newly purchased house. It has been slow progress, but Pinterest is keeping my ideas safe for now!
   
     Here are my musings and works in projects
               Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment